Welcome to East European Advice Centre. We have been supporting migrants from Central and Eastern Europe since 1984.
We provide support to Eastern European migrants from the EU accession countries (A10): Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, and Slovenia who live in the Greater London.
We help people who:
- are at risk of losing their home, sleeping rough on streets or newly arrived on streets (West London)
- are experiencing work problems such as exploitation, abuse, withholding payment of wages and other issues around their employment
- are older and isolated and need support around practical things like shopping, assistance to the doctor or just somebody to chat to
If you need help in these areas, you can approach us thorough the following ways:
- phone 020 8741 1288 to speak about your problem
- come to drop-in sessions every Monday and Friday – places are allocated on first come first serve basis so make sure you are in the Polish Centre’s main reception before 9.30am to get your place
- phone Advice Line 0800 121 4226 (9 am to 4.30 pm) if you live in West London and you are at risk of losing your home, you don’t have a stable accommodation or you have been recently made homeless
- email us via ‘Contact us’ page
Check out our News section in the Home tab for news about our work, events and opportunities.
We are unable to help people from outside London.
We regret we can’t help in the following areas:
- criminal law
- family law
- customer affairs