Welcome to East European Advice Centre. We have been supporting migrants from Central and Eastern Europe since 1984.
We provide support to Eastern European migrants from the EU accession countries (A10): Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, and Slovenia who live in the Greater London.
We help people who:
- are at risk of losing their home because they face eviction or don’t have enough money to maintain tenancy or don’t have permanent place to live
- are experiencing work problems such as exploitation, abuse, withholding payment of wages and other issues around their employment
- are older and isolated and need support with coping financially and with practical matters
If you need help in these areas, you can approach us thorough the following ways:
- phone 020 8741 1288 to speak about your problem and book an appointment if necessary
- come to drop-in sessions every Monday and Friday – short meeting with advisers to assess your situation and book an appointment if necessary; places are allocated on first come first serve basis so make sure you are in the Polish Centre’s main reception before 9.30am to get your place
- phone Advice Line 0800 121 4226 (9 am to 4.30 pm) if you are at risk of losing your home, you don’t have a stable accommodation or you have been recently made homeless to speak about your problem and book an appointment if necessary
- email us via ‘Contact us’ page
Please note: call us first or come to a drop-in session so we can assess your situation and check if we can help – we will not see you without an appointment.
Check out our News section in the Home tab for news about our work, events and opportunities.
We are unable to help people from outside London.
We regret we can’t help with customer affairs. If you need customer information and advice check Citizen Advice consumer advice website or call 0345 404 0506.